Google AdSense Publishers Review
Google AdSense is the program that can give you advertising revenue from each page on your websitewith a minimal investment in time and no additional resources. AdSense delivers relevant text and image ads that are precisely targeted to your site and your site content. If you want to make money off your website and meet their website requirements, then we highly recommend that you apply to become a Google Adsense publisher. Google Adsense is the best ad system for websites with a forum. Most CPM ad networks will not allow their ads to be shown in a forum. Google adsense allows it. The ads are targeted so that it is relevant to the forum topics which will result in a high click rate. In addition to their text ads which is their primary product for adsense, they have begun serving CPM, Image, and Video ads.
Google AdSense Website Requirements:
Sites displaying Google ads may not include:
* Violent content, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization
* Pornography, adult, or mature content
* Hacking/cracking content
* Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
* Excessive profanity
* Gambling or casino-related content
* Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails
* Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
* Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site's search engine ranking, e.g., your site's PageRank
* Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
* Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol
* Sales or promotion of tobacco or tobacco-related products
* Sales or promotion of prescription drugs
* Sales or promotion of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
* Sales or distribution of term papers or student essays
* Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
Google AdSense has an user-friendly interface when you login. You can easily insert the ad codes to your website using their ad setup wizard, or advance users can select a variety or ad format and option in within a single page.
Google AdSense Reporting Stats: (4.5)
The reports are displayed in an easy to read format. The first thing that you will see when you log in is a chart displaying your daily earnings. You can easily sort these reports by date, site, channel, etc. Stats are updated hourly as oppose to real time like some ad networks.
Google AdSense Ad Formats: (5)
Google AdSense offers one of the widest selection of ad format and sizes. Google AdSense offers 728x90, 160x600, 120x600, 468x60, 200 x 200, 300x250, 336 x 280, 250x250, 120x90, 468x15, and more.
Google AdSense Defaults Ads: (4.5)
Defaults are ads that are shown when the ad network does not have any paying ads to show. Google Adsense allows you to point to a HTML default page when there are no paying ads. If you don't want to point to a HTML page, then you can either display public service ads, or fill the space with a solid color of your choice.
Google AdSense Payments: (4)
We have been using Google AdSense for many years now, and have always received payments on time via check. Their CPC rates are above average, and their fill rates are pretty good. Payment is disbursed within approximately 30 days of the end of the month. If your balance for the previous month is over $100 and you have provided complete payment information, you will receive a check shortly thereafter. Unpaid balances are rolled-over to the next month. Google AdSense provides payment by check or Electronic Funds Transfer.
Be sure to check out the rest of 123Designing's website articles and reviews!